Purpose of the Job
The AVP Project , will be responsible for End to End Project Management of New Store Rollout , Renovations and MBO’s for all BIBA brand stores across India, also ensuring Vendor Development, Budgeting, Quality and Timelines adherence and partner closely with MIS Management team.
Key Result Areas for the Incumbent
- Maintains collaborative internal cross functional and vendor relationships to drive for
- Manages Concept Development and improvising successful Business Process Management in Retail
- Working in collaboration with the Internal/external cross functional partners like Retail stores and operations team with a strong focus on meeting the business requirements for quality, aesthetic and timelines.
- Partner with Vendors and cross functional teams to ensure that product being developed meets aesthetic requirements, within the targeted cost parameters and participate in risk assessment process
- Create strong relationship with the vendors to resolve escalated product related issues, evaluate root causes and share corrective actions.
People Management Responsibilities
- Ensuring designs and required approvals has to be approved by Senior
- Partner closely with Accounts department, for Purchase Order issuance to vendors- Civil, Furniture, HVAC, Tiles, Lights, Music, Sensormatic, CCTV, AV- Video walls etc. as per the standard rates approved by management.
- Be curious, Identify opportunities, risks and makes recommendations to the Vendors for Onsite issues
- Identify New Vendors as per the defined SLA’S
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Architectural Services
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Arch - Any Specialization
BIBA Apparels Private Ltd
BIBA Apparels Private Limited ("BIBA"), the Indian fashion giant, stands true to its name. The brand has been dressing and embellishing demure maidens from every corner of India since 1986. With BIBA, always expect a truly unique, wow-inspiring ethnic experience!
Contact Company:BIBA Apparels Private Ltd
Address:Sector 59 , Golf Course Extension Road